We shared these books on a recent podcast, chosen because we liked them a lot or, in some instances, because they changed our lives. While we can’t predict they will do the same for you with certainty, we feel that they will be helpful in the pursuit of your career goals for yourself and your Customer Experience management goals for the organizations.
The Seven Books That Changed Our Lives:
- The Experience Economy: Competing for Customer Time, Attention, and Money by B. Joseph Pine and James H. Gilmore
- The End of Average How We Succeed in a World That Values Sameness by Todd Rose
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson
- Uncontrolled: The Surprising Payoff of Trial and Error for Business, Politics, and Society by Jim Manzi
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Up Side of Down: Why Failing Well Is the Key to Success by Megan McArdle
- The Intuitive Customer: 7 Imperatives For Moving Your Customer Experience to the Next Level by Colin Shaw and Ryan Hamilton
Let’s take a closer look at each of these, shall we?