Influencer Programs That Build Brand Advocates
Acknowledged by major brands as a world influencer in customer experience, customer service, and marketing, Colin can be an integral part of your influencer program to build brand awareness through effective brand advocates.
Numerous leading brands engaged Colin to help them grow their brand, business, and credibility through exposure to the right market, and leaning on what Colin has built over the last 20 years, including:
How Can Colin Help Build Brand Awareness?
- Request an integrated campaign of available projects to help a launch a new product or service, promote a new report, or attract audiences to your webinars
- Be a guest on The Intuitive Customer, Colin’s business podcast which is also broadcast on Colin’s YouTube Channel – rated in the top 5% of podcasts by BuzzSprout
- Use Colin’s massive social media reach on LinkedIn where he has over 295,000 followers and is one of LinkedIn’s official influencers in their “Top Voices” program
- Feature your message in his LinkedIn Newsletter, Why Customers Buy, to over 79,000 subscribers
- Request an article for the Beyond Philosophy blog, which is syndicated on many other websites, like MyCustomer and Customer Think, where he is ranked as the 6th-highest read author
- Appear on Colin’s YouTube Channel, which provides additional support to his efforts to lead the customer experience movement
- A white paper project that appears on the Beyond Philosophy website with thousands of unique monthly visitors
Leading B2B Influencer Driving Engagement
Colin Shaw is an original pioneer for the area of Customer Experience, leading the movement with consulting, thought leadership, and keynote presentations for the past 20 years.
Colin has also written seven bestselling books and 1,600 blogs on the topic. Also, Financial Times recognized Colin’s company Beyond Philosophy, as one of the leading consultants for the four years.
You can build brand awareness and brand advocacy by featuring your message and engaging with his extensive following in various social media channels where appropriate.
Would you like a media kit? Request one below:
…about how we can help you with your goals. Schedule a no-cost, no obligation consultation with us today.Contact us now