This course outlines a strategic action methodology called ‘The Pyramid’. This tool helps you convert your strategy into action. It helps you align your experience across your organization. It set measures that align to your strategy and ensures the current initiatives are aligned. Finally, it can be used to help generate new initiatives to help you improve your Customer Experience.
Ok so you have defined your strategy but how do you convert this strategy into action? How do you align your experience across the various silos of the organization? How do you define the new measures, identify if the current projects that are underway fit the new strategy? How do you establish new initiatives? The Pyramid is the answer. We have been successfully using this methodology since 2002.
Here are the following steps of our approach:
- Kick-off call – We will get everyone together on an audio call and outline the framework of the training. This is also a great opportunity to meet people from around the globe who are on a similar journey to you and share each another’s experiences.
- Self-paced recording – Using our ‘learn, try, apply’ learning methodology for effective knowledge and skills transfer we will start your learning experience with a self- paced recorded video. This gives you total flexibility to undertaking this part of the training program 24/7, when it suits you. You will have one month to listen to the video.
The video is presented by Colin Shaw, the world’s top authority on Customer Experience and recognized by LinkedIn as one of the world’s original top 150 business influencers. Colin invented the methodology. He will talk you through the methodology and set you tasks to complete. You can revisit the recording as many times as you wish to ensure that there is an effective knowledge transfer.
- Questions and recap – We will conduct a live web meeting by one of the Beyond Philosophy experts who will recap the training program and answer any questions you may have. In this session we move to the ‘try’ part of our learning methodology. We will set you a task to ‘try’ in a safe environment and deal with any queries you encounter. You will send this to us and we will individually grade your work and provide feedback.
- Live web meeting – Review any questions in more detail, identify any common issues that have come up from the ‘try’ part of this learning experience. We will also answer any questions and ensure effective skills transfer.
What you will learn:
- Use the strategic action Pyramid methodology.
- Convert your strategy into action.
- Align your experience across the organisation.
- Create measures that align to your strategy.
- Help assess current initiatives to ensure they align with the strategy.
- Help you identify the new initiatives that you need to out in place.
Who should participate?
The CEM certification is designed for professionals responsible for the design and implementation of customer experience strategies in their organization, including:
- Any Customer Experience professional
- Customer experience executives
- Customer service professionals
- CRM professional Brand & Insight professionals
- Marketing & sales professionals
- Customer loyalty professionals
- Customer intelligence professionals
Bring your colleagues with you to the event. By attending together, you and your colleagues will build internal expertise within your organization. Each course will have a limited number of spaces available to ensure optimum interactivity, therefore these are arranged on a first come, first serve basis. Our program is a ‘client side’ course, so please note that no consultants or people providing a service to organizations are permitted to attend.