Whilst many companies have embraced Customer Experience as a concept you still need to galvanize support across the organization. You need to become a Customer Experience evangelist. Learn how do you do this? What is the best way of gaining your colleagues support? We will tell you.
Whilst many companies have embraced Customer Experience as a concept people who have been charged with improving the Customer Experience need to galvanise support across the organization. They need to become Customer Experience evangelists. How do you become a Customer Experience evangelist? What is the best way of gaining your colleagues support? What has had the great affect? Beyond Philosophy have been Customer Experience evangelists since 2002. We have developed a structure to galvanize support in your organization. We will provide you with a structured slides deck for you to customise to help you spread the concept of Customer Experience and create further understanding and commitment from people across the organization.
Here are the following steps of our approach:
- Kick-off call – We will get everyone together on an audio call and outline the framework of the training. This is also a great opportunity to meet people from around the globe who are on a similar journey to you and share each another’s experiences.
- Self-paced recording – Using our ‘learn, try, apply’ learning methodology for effective knowledge and skills transfer we will start your learning experience with a self- paced recorded video. This gives you total flexibility to undertaking this part of the training program 24/7, when it suits you. You will have one month to listen to the video.
The video is presented by Colin Shaw, the world’s top authority on Customer Experience and recognized by LinkedIn as one of the world’s original top 150 business influencers. Colin invented the methodology. He will talk you through the methodology and set you tasks to complete. You can revisit the recording as many times as you wish to ensure that there is an effective knowledge transfer.
- Questions and recap – We will conduct a live web meeting by one of the Beyond Philosophy experts who will recap the training program and answer any questions you may have. In this session we move to the ‘try’ part of our learning methodology. We will set you a task to ‘try’ in a safe environment and deal with any queries you encounter. You will send this to us and we will individually grade your work and provide feedback.
- Live web meeting – Review any questions in more detail, identify any common issues that have come up from the ‘try’ part of this learning experience. We will also answer any questions and ensure effective skills transfer.
What you will learn:
- The five steps to become a Customer Experience evangelist.
- A proven structure of how to successful galvanise support for the Customer Experience efforts in your organization.
- A two minute message to engage people.
- Understand the main objections people will use and how to overcome them.
- A customizable slides deck for you to evangelise.
Who should participate?
The CEM certification is designed for professionals responsible for the design and implementation of customer experience strategies in their organization, including;
- Any Customer Experience professional
- Customer experience executives
- Customer service professionals
- CRM professional Brand & Insight professionals
- Marketing & sales professionals
- Customer loyalty professionals
- Customer intelligence professionals
Bring your colleagues with you to the event. By attending together, you and your colleagues will build internal expertise within your organization. Each course will have a limited number of spaces available to ensure optimum interactivity, therefore these are arranged on a first come, first serve basis. Our program is a ‘client side’ course, so please note that no consultants or people providing a service to organizations are permitted to attend.