No preamble has been set for this webinar.
You don’t use accordion-style paper maps in the car anymore, so why would you rely on outdated technology when it comes to understanding and improving your customer experience?
Through years of customer experience research and practice, Beyond Philosophy has developed new ways of capturing every element of the experience your customers have with your organization. In this free Webinar, you will learn how:
- Hollywood story-boarding techniques can help to identify how your customers perceive you.
- Applying experience psychology theory reveals your customers’ subconscious responses.
New experience mapping techniques provide a detailed view of what your customers experience when they do business with you. Join us to discover:
- Why your customers’ perceptions probably are not accurate.
- How to identify relationships between key experiences and customer touch points, and why traditional techniques don’t link them effectively.
- What impact your visual and sensory experiences have on the customer experience.
- How to create easy, valuable product maps that don’t require expensive software solutions.
No learning objectives have been set for this webinar.
No registration details have been set for this webinar.