No preamble has been set for this webinar.
In today’s world, organizations compete on the rational side of an engagement. Very few go beyond this to compete on the emotional and subconscious side of an experience. Experience Psychology is a new ‘ology’ and key trend in Customer Experience Management. This ties together the latest psychological principles that are both customer and employee focused to inform you about how you can change the Experience that you control to generate value. We will deep dive into some key and easy to execute frameworks you must learn to compete in this area.
- Explore the key principals of Experience Psychology through actual business examples.
- Understand the business case for Experience Psychology and how it can generate value.
- Develop an understanding of the key frameworks and tools you can apply in your business to manage your Experience Psychology.
- Understand how customers perceive your Experience through the emotions and the subconscious and how this can be applied to Touchpoint Redesign and Mapping the Customer Journey.
- Learn how you can use psychology to engage your employees.
No registration details have been set for this webinar.