During this webinar we will review the major Customer Experience metric systems in use, discussing some of the advantages, disadvantages, best practices and how to link your measures to remuneration.
Michael Lowenstein will discuss how to ensure your Customer Experience strategy and measurement are aligned, introducing the roles and values of Customer Advocacy, and Brand Bonding, focussing on how to effectively measure these areas within your organization.
Beyond Philosophy has been involved in developing and advocating both strategic and tactical measurement since 2002. Highlighting the importance for businesses to understand that there are superior metrics and related analytics for connecting customer experience and value perception to business outcomes – ultimately leading an enterprise towards higher levels of customer centricity.
Register today to reserve your seat for this fantastic free event.
- How Customer-Centric Organizations Use Behavioral Data
- Review of In-Use Metrics: Satisfaction, Loyalty Indices, NPS®, CES, Delight and Advocacy/Bonding
- A Conceptual Framework for Research Actionability and Measurement Evolution
- The Roles and Values of Customer Advocacy
- Measuring Advocacy: Macro and Micro Applications
- Extending Advocacy Behavior To Employees/Moving Beyond Engagement
- Layering Brand Passion Onto Customer Advocacy: Brand Bonding Monetization
- Results of Activating Bonded Customers
Interested, but can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Register here to join us on Thursday, March 5th 2015, as we discuss the importance of Actionable Customer Experience Measurement and how such metrics can help companies design better customer experiences, become more customer centric and provide ROI.
Please forward this invitation to colleagues who might be interested in learning more. If you have any questions or requests related to this topic please feel free to contact us