In this course, we will provide you with everything you need to ensure your CX program is a success. Whether you have just started your program, or you are already along the journey, this course will help you.
We will provide a template of what a successful CX program looks like, outline the problems and pitfalls you will face, and reveal the secrets of how to overcome them. If you are struggling to gain commitment and buy in from senior managers across your organization, we will provide you with strategies to gain commitment.
You will be able to talk directly with Derek Blackburn, Senior Consultant and Trainer, throughout this course and gain the vast knowledge of Beyond Philosophy on how to run a successful program. We have learnt the hard way, so you can learn the easy way!
All this is streamed live right to the palm of your hand. If you are unable to attend an event, it is recorded for you to view at your convenience.
Derek will also spend time in a private individual consultation at the end of the training with each delegate.
“Thank you Beyond Philosophy for such a convenient & enlightening training program! Having an accessible online course with the opportunity to engage with the presenters & offering the added value to revisit each module via the recordings is perfect!”
Meltem Sahin, Turkcell
“If you are serious about CEM, you need to do this certificate. It’s as simple as that!”
Andrew Franklin, E.ON
- Self-Assessment to be taken before 25th May 2017
- Week 1 – Friday 26th May, 2017, 11am Eastern
- Week 2 – Friday 2nd June, 2017, 11am Eastern
- Week 3 – Friday 9th June, 2017, 11am Eastern
An Introduction To The Secrets of a Successful CX Program
The main purpose of our course is to provide you with an understanding of what you need to do to implement a successful CX program. We will also set homework in between these modules to reinforce learning and make these sessions more practical for you.
“Beyond Philosophy are leaders in the field of customer experience, their training
courses are well designed and extremely relevant to all who recognise the importance
of excellent service in this increasingly digital world.“
Miles Courtney Thomas, International Baccalaureate
The program will cover the following subject areas:
- An online self-assessment survey that benchmarks you against other organizations and enables you to understand how well you are doing and the areas you need to focus on. We use this data to customise the course to focus on key aspects of building a successful CX program.
The secrets of a successful CX Program and how to build a road map.
- We will talk you through our highly successful CX Program design which we have painstakingly developed over many years of running these programs.
- Provide you with insights on the sequencing of the various activities.
- Provide you with a blank template for your design.
- Discuss the many options of how to run a CX program.
- Outline the problems and pitfalls you will come across and how to overcome them.
How to get commitment from senior managers and across the organization.
- Objections you will hear and how to overcome them.
- How to deal with company politics.
- The secrets of successful communications.
- A step-by-step guide of getting people onboard with CX.
Governance & Structure for success.
- We will look at the various options there are for organizational structure
- A template for a successful CX Business case.
- What governance structure you should have.
- Job descriptions of CX professionals.
- Establishing a CX Council including draft agendas and responsibilities.
WHY LEARN WITH BEYOND PHILOSOPHY?
It’s simple, you are taught by the best! Colin Shaw is a world leading authority on the subject. Colin literally established the first company in the world to focus solely on Customer Experience. His experience is vast. We will also set homework in between these modules to reinforce learning and make these sessions more practical for you.
“Thank you Beyond Philosophy for such a convenient & enlightening training program!
Having an accessible online course with the opportunity to engage with the presenters
& offering the added value to revisit each module via the recordings is perfect!”
Meltem Sahin, Turkcell
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to run a successful CX program
- The problems and pitfalls you will face
- How to get senior managers on board
- The likely objections you will face and how to deal with them
- The sequencing of a successful CX program
- The all important sequencing of your program
- How to arrange the governance
- Access to various templates of the agendas needed
- Job descriptions of the CX team
- Roles and responsibilities of the CX team
- and many more…
This certification course is designed for people who want to run a successful CX Program.
This can include the following and many more…
- Any Customer Experience professional
- Customer Experience Executives
- Customer Service professionals
- CRM professionals
- Brand & Insight professionals
- Marketing & Sales professionals
- Customer loyalty professionals
- Customer intelligence professionals
Why not get the whole CX team to attend with you?
By attending together, you and your colleagues will build internal expertise within your organization. Each course will have a limited number of spaces available to ensure optimum interactivity, therefore, these are arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.
|WK#||The secrets of a successful CX Program Agenda||Duration||Date|
|Understand where you are today. A benchmarked selfassessment before the course starts. Recommended pre reading.|
|1||The secrets of a Successful Program - How build a Road Map, outline problems and overcome them.||1.5 hrs|
|2||Gaining Commitment from Senior Managers - How to deal with company politics and obtain buy-in across your organization.||1.5 hrs|
|3||Governance and Structure for success - What governance structure you should have and how to establish a CX Council.||1.5 hrs|
|Certification Exam and individual discussions.|