If you would like to assess your organization’s customer-centricity or you are simply interested in understanding the detail of what a customer-centric organization should look like and follow best practices, then this certainly is and assessment you should take.
The Naïve to Natural™ model considers the following:
- What the current organizational orientation is toward customers.
- How much understanding and commitment is there currently in an organization’s senior management with regards to customer experience.
- The extent to which actions at the various areas of an organization (e.g. marketing, operations, measurement, people, strategy, etc.) are addressing the customer in the right way i.e. not just from a rational process based perspective but considering the emotional and subconscious side of an experience.
- The extent to which the various internal functions are aligned to the overall Customer Experience strategy and in delivering a deliberate and consistent customer experience.
- The extent to which various different internal processes and measures contribute to or divert from achieving better results.
- Where you can inject best practices in the different areas of your customer experiences that have gaps from where you are now to where you want to be.
Now, for the first time, you can learn and understand the model through an assessment.
Why learn with Beyond Philosophy?
It’s simple, Beyond Philosophy have helped shape the whole Customer Experience industry. We are literally one of the first companies in the world to focus solely on Customer Experience. From our first book in 2002, Building Great Customer Experiences and our subsequent three further books our concepts and CEM training methodology have worked for many organizations to prove this.
What you will learn:
- Understand the journey organizations need to take in order to become more customer centric.
- Learn how to identify where your organization currently is and consider what steps you can take in order to become more customer centric.
- What are some of the best practices out there in each of the 9 organizational areas.
- Learn how to engage the whole organization in your Customer Experience journey
- Understand Beyond Philosophy’s leading model and templates to aid in the implementation process of your Customer Experience journey.
- Obtain official recognition for your expertise that you can use in your career and help in further progression.
- And last but not least how to overcome typical problems and pitfalls that we’ve seen people like you to face internally…