How to do an outside-in assessment of the current customer journey capturing the rational, emotional and subconscious aspects of the experience. In this course you will learn a methodology for assessing the current experience your organization provides (whether B2B or B2C) from customer’s perspective. We will teach you our methodology and provide you with our Experience Psychology checklist, Customer Mirrors Template and a customer interview guide.
Customer Mirrors is different from most mystery shopping programs who take as a starting point that the process (and script) the organization has designed is optimal and if it is followed by employees will result in an optimal customer experience. The outcome of those mystery shopping programs is compliance measure. Customer Mirrors takes a different starting point.
Here are the following steps of our approach:
- Kick-off call – We will get everyone together on an audio call and outline the framework of the training. This is also a great opportunity to meet people from around the globe who are on a similar journey to you and share each another’s experiences.
- Self-paced recording – Using our ‘learn, try, apply’ learning methodology for effective knowledge and skills transfer we will start your learning experience with a self- paced recorded video. This gives you total flexibility to undertaking this part of the training program 24/7, when it suits you. You will have one month to listen to the video.The video is presented by Colin Shaw, the world’s top authority on Customer Experience and recognized by LinkedIn as one of the world’s original top 150 business influencers. Colin invented the methodology. He will talk you through the methodology and set you tasks to complete. You can revisit the recording as many times as you wish to ensure that there is an effective knowledge transfer.
- Questions and recap – We will conduct a live web meeting by one of the Beyond Philosophy experts who will recap the training program and answer any questions you may have. In this session we move to the ‘try’ part of our learning methodology. We will set you a task to ‘try’ in a safe environment and deal with any queries you encounter. You will send this to us and we will individually grade your work and provide feedback.
- Live web meeting – Review any questions in more detail, identify any common issues that have come up from the ‘try’ part of this learning experience. We will also answer any questions and ensure effective skills transfer.
What you will learn:
- How to assess & document the organizational experience from customer’s perspective
- How to document customers goals, sub-goals at each interaction and emotions felt
- How to observe and document potential subconscious stimuli in the experience using our Experience Psychology checklist
- How to engage senior leadership
- How to take the findings and generate quick-wins
Who should participate?
The CEM certification is designed for professionals responsible for the design and implementation of customer experience strategies in their organization, including;
- Any Customer Experience professional
- Customer experience executives
- Customer service professionals
- CRM professional Brand & Insight professionals
- Marketing & sales professionals
- Customer loyalty professionals
- Customer intelligence professionals
Bring your colleagues with you to the event. By attending together, you and your colleagues will build internal expertise within your organization. Each course will have a limited number of spaces available to ensure optimum interactivity, therefore these are arranged on a first come, first serve basis. Our program is a ‘client side’ course, so please note that no consultants or people providing a service to organizations are permitted to attend.