Contact Us to Learn More
Having a comprehensive strategy in place for your customer experience design is essential to your success. In order to help you achieve a strategy that incorporates all the critical elements of your implementation plans, Beyond Philosophy helps you with our Strategic Roadmap Development program.
During Strategic Roadmap Development we consider the following questions:
- What are the key drivers of value?
- What are the key elements or pillars of the experience your organization wants to deliver?
- What are the gaps we need to close or the opportunities on which we need to capitalize?
The answers to these questions will inevitably lead to some key Workstreams that are easily identifiable that will assist with your customer experience implementation efforts. Within each Workstream we list all the activities for implementation. Each activity is described on a separate card, tab or file. The description includes:
- The activity and its objective
- The metric for measurement of success
- The department responsible for the results
- From 5 to 10 steps of each activity
- Cost per activity
- The potential impact on Customer Experience Statement
- Impact on the KPIs
Using this information and Strategic Roadmap Development method, we can design a detailed program that you can use to implement your ideas into the organization with a plan that will help you achieve your goals more efficiently and effectively.